About our school
Tyndale is a preschool to Year 12 co-educational school located in Blacktown, Sydney. At Tyndale we believe that God has given parents the responsibility for the nurture of their children according to the Word of the Lord. Tyndale is therefore committed to partnering with parents in the Christian education of their children by equipping students to be disciples of Jesus through Christ-centred Biblical education.
About the Role
Applications are invited from new and experienced candidates to fulfill the casual role of Sports Coach in our Primary School. This role will suit candidates who have a passion for sport and meet the following selection criteria. A teaching degree and/or NESA Accreditation is not a requirement for this position.
- Christian of a Reformed/Evangelical persuasion, who is an active member of a Reformed/Evangelical church
- Whole-heartedly subscribe to the School’s Educational Creed
- Have a keen interest and passion for sport and coaching
- Ability to build positive relationships with students and teachers
- Availability on Wednesdays for sport/interschool sport
- Ability to take direction and feedback to improve practice
- Enthusiasm to work in collaboration with Primary School staff to bring about meaningful sporting opportunities and experiences
Desirable but Non-Essential Criteria
- Coaching qualifications
- First Aid Certificate
The anticipated commencement for this role will be Term 1, 2024.
For more information about working at Tyndale, please click here to see a copy of our Staff Recruitment Booklet.
Tyndale is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people. The successful applicant, therefore, will need to hold and maintain a valid NSW Working With Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW).
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply' and follow the prompts to submit an online application.
For further information, please phone the Principal’s EA on (02) 8811 7800.
Applications close on Friday, 1 December 2023