About our school
Tyndale is a preschool to Year 12 co-educational school located in Blacktown, Sydney. At Tyndale we believe that God has given parents the responsibility for the nurture of their children according to the Word of the Lord. Tyndale is therefore committed to partnering with parents in the Christian education of their children by equipping students to be disciples of Jesus through Christ-centred Biblical education.
About the role
Applications are invited from dedicated and suitably qualified educators for the ongoing full-time position of Learning Support Coordinator. The Learning Support Coordinator assumes a pivotal role in providing comprehensive support to students with varying needs, including those requiring Learning Support, Enrichment, and assistance with behavioral and socio-emotional challenges.
The ideal candidate for this role is an experienced teacher who possesses leadership skills and qualifications, along with expertise in Learning Support and/or Extension and Enrichment. The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively leading a team of educators and teaching assistants, collaborating to deliver high-quality, differentiated support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Christian of a Reformed/Evangelical persuasion, who is an active member of a Reformed/Evangelical church
- Whole-heartedly subscribe to the School’s Educational Creed
- NESA Teacher's Accreditation
- Experienced educator with exceptional leadership, communication and administration skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with students, colleagues and parents
- Proven leadership experience
- Understanding of current pedagogical research
- Enthusiasm for engaging students in meaningful learning experiences
- Passion for Christian Education
Desirable but not essential criteria
- Post graduate qualifications in Inclusive and/or Special Education, or equivalent
Commencement date is 19 January 2024.
For more information about this role, please refer to the Job Description.
For more information about working at Tyndale, please click here to see a copy of our Staff Recruitment Booklet.
Tyndale is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people. The successful applicant will need to hold and maintain a valid NSW Working With Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012 (NSW).
To apply for this position, please click 'Apply' and follow the prompts to submit an online application.
For further information, please phone the Principal’s EA on (02) 8811 7800.
Applications close on Friday, 8 December 2023